Personal Data & Privacy Consent
This Privacy Notice explains how Zerofyworx.asia (owned by MyFreelys Marketing Sdn Bhd) handles the personal information you provide to us on websites controlled by MyFreelys Marketing Sdn Bhd.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' personal information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information offline. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific function - such as customer support - are granted access to personal information.
All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every year, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected. Finally, the servers that we use to store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment. The database of every company is created separately, no users can access to the data of other companies.
If you have any questions about the security of our website, you can send an email to email@example.com
What Types of Personal Information is collected and how is it used?
Personal information includes information that could be used to identify you and which is submitted via the Zerofyworx.asia. This may include your name, your phone number, your e-mail address, your company name and your date of joining. All Personal Information are processed on our behalf by our related/affiliate companies as well as external service providers, where necessary.
The information is collected for the following purposes:
- - Enable the functionality of the end to end customer loyalty and relationship management services that is chosen and used by your company;
- - Enable Zerofyworx.asia to provide products or services to your company should your company required it from Zerofyworx.asia;
- - Enable Zerofyworx.asia to recommend and provide you with the products or services you may potentially acquire with your instruction;
- - To continuously improve Zerofyworx.asia’s products and services offered to you.
- - Zerofyworx.asia may also collect information about your visit to its website without you actively submitting any information through various channels such as cookies. The collection of information through cookies may optimize your experience of the Zerofyworx.asia website and help MyFreelys Marketing Sdn Bhd collect statistics and analyse trends that will help it to continue improving the website in future.
We may share and disclose your Personal Information as follows:-
- - To our subsidiaries, associated or related companies or their respective employees, professional advisors, agents or representatives;
- - To third-party service providers, suppliers and vendors. For example:
- When using world-class cloud hosting services which involves the transfer of personal data to a foreign datacentre for safekeeping; and
- When instructed by your company to send certain information to potential benefits providers in order for you to obtain the benefits; and
- Other relevant scenarios.
- - To comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines and/or legal requirements;
- - To litigate, defend or respond accordingly to an actual or potential lawsuit or queries involving regulatory and non-regulatory bodies; and
- - To generally protect the rights and property of Zerofyworx.asia and to ensure the technical competence and functioning of our systems.
Updating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes such as the email address, we provide a way to correct, update or remove personal data that is provided to us. This can be done at the user Profile section of the website or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of failing to supply personal data
You may choose whether or not to provide your Personal Information to us. If you choose not to do so, you may not be able to access of or utilize certain services provided to you via Zerofyworx.asia that depend on your Personal Information.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be advised that Zerofyworx.asia is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Retention of the data
If you’re still actively using Zerofyworx.asia, the data shall be kept at a minimum of 7 years according to the law.
If you’re not using Zerofyworx.asia anymore and requests us to remove the data totally, we will clean it and not keeping a copy of your data in Zerofyworx.asia.
Integrity of the data
We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data collected is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
By accessing, using or continuing to access or use our websites, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Policy and consent to us processing your personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not accept the terms and conditions stated herein or disagree with the way we collect and process your personal data, please do not use or access our websites. We reserve the right at our sole discretion at any time to immediately suspend and/or terminate the use of our websites by any person in the event such person refuses to grant or withdraws his consent for us to process his personal data.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our use terms, please contact us at:
MyFreelys Marketing Sdn Bhd (878270-M)
D-9-3, Block D, Plaza Glomac,
Jalan SS7/19 Kelana Jaya, 47301
Petaling Jaya Selangor